Saturday, January 31, 2009

Two Dirty Faces



It warmed up a bit here today. Not enough to melt all the snow and ice. It was warm enough to melt it off the trees. Ice falling from the big Maple over the house sounded like the roof was coming in on us all day. No damages, just a lot of noise. It's supposed to be warmer tomorrow and hopefully we'll get a lot more melting. Still close to 200,000 in the Indiana/Kentucky areas without power. Crews have come in from as far as Michigan.

6 Your thoughts:

Jessica Sell - Owner of A.E.P. said...

Very nice -- cute subjects! Greawt lighting

Pam said...

Great shot. Darling expression and beautiful lighting.

Dana said...

I have to laugh about the lighting comments. I was standing in front of his chair holding my 580EXII under my arm and had the el cheapo ebay flash trigger mounted on my camera. LOL whatever works I guess.

Thanks for the comments

Jodie's 365 Project said...

For a quick shot, it sure looks like you did a lot of planning to get a great portrait. I love their expressions. Looks like they've been up to no good. :D

bestfriendsphotography said...

I love the look on both of their faces. nice pic.

Jo-Anne Price said...

Great portrait and I love the expressions on both of their faces!