Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jack


Jack came to use from Caring Paws Rescue. I saw that scruffy little face on the web site and I just had to have him. Many people warned me about Jack Russels and their destructive habits. Not Jack. He hasn't chewed up anything up to now. He is a very possessive, jealous dog though. Good thing that Ms. Sally Weiner can stand her own ground against him. He does have separation anxiety and I cannot get 2' away from him. It's ok, I love him so much.

The hair on the side of his nose is finally growing back. We don't know what happened but we think he rubbed his nose raw chewing on a bone. It looked terrible for a while, but the pink is slowly turning black again and he's getting some hair growth. Poor baby.

3 Your thoughts:

Jessica Sell - Owner of A.E.P. said...

What a little cutie!!! I am soo glad you do rescue -- I wish I had the time. You are truely an Angel.

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Keep up the good work.

Jo-Anne Price said...

What a doll! I'm not a dog person, but I would love to reach right into the picture and hug him!