Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Snow Angel is not an angel anymore.


This year I let Austin pick out the angel to top our tree. He took a long time, looking at each one carefully before he decided on the Snow Angel. He was so proud of it. When we got home my husband had rigged a gold lighted star on top of the tree. It was all crooked and flopping over. Austin though it was ok and he wanted to set his Angel on the table holding the tree.

Today my husband came to me with the Snow Angel and asked what happened to her wings. After careful examination, I KNOW what happened to her wings. Miss Sally Weiner dog took her pointed little micro snoot and flead them off. There was not another mark on the angel at all. Just the wings chewed down to nubbins. I know it was her with that pointy little nose. She’s a nibbler and I find her mark here and there. Jack would have done the Jack Russel thing and ripped it to shreds leaving his evidence covering the entire living room.

So now we just have a Snow Queen……………

Snow Queen

1 Your thoughts:

Jo-Anne Price said...

Pets, you gotta love me lol