Tuesday, February 3, 2009

From The Dreams Of A Child


Exif

I thought Austin was asleep and I lay down beside him.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Austin."

"When the Vikings came to America in their ships the T-Rex was too much for them and they had to leave." But when they left there was a volcano that exploded and it killed all the dinosaurs, even the T-Rex. Then the lava ran down to the ocean and made a big crack in the bottom of the ocean. A whirlpool sucked all the ocean dinosaurs and the pirates into it and they were gone too. The pirates treasure is on the bottom of the ocean and some day we might be able to find it."

"Oh really, that would be nice."

He was sound asleep. Sleep well my beautiful little boy.

5 Your thoughts:

Anonymous said...

What a great imagination. The dino shot is cool too

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! Do you scrapbook??? Please tell me you do! That would make such an amazing layout! Excellent story :)

Jo-Anne Price said...

Great story and just LOVE the photo (even if it scared me at first lol)

Dana said...

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to make my 365 blog into a Blurb book. I do have some free scrap kits I've collected that I will be using for papers etc in the book. It was so cute. I really don't know if he was asleep the whole time or just woke up, told me that and konked out again.

Jane said...

That's a great idea to make your Blog into a book. That is such a super story and cute photo.